MACHA MELANIE / Puls'Art Dance Company
French Choreographer, Visual Artist & Contemporary Dance Teacher.
As Choreographer Macha Melanie sets up many artistic performances (Shows, cultural events, contemporary art exhibition openings...), mixing her dancing and visual artist abilities. Through the artistic laboratory of the Company Puls'Art, she explores a new hypnotic and multi-sensorial hybrid art form.
Since its creation in 2004 in Montpellier (France), it is from the eclectism of its artists that the Puls’Art Dance Company draws its wealth. Multi-disciplinary artists ( visual artists, dancers, costum designers, actors, photographers ) work and experiment together for setting up original collective creations :
- “Art of Superposition” performance with 5 dancers in Art-Refuge Gallery in Riga (Latvia), April 2018
- “Alienation”, dance-theater production with 7 dancers, played in 2017 in Montpellier (France) and Toubab Dialaw - Senegal /AFRICA.
- “Eau dich” performance with 2 dancers and 2000 plastic bags, played for BITTERES WASSER exhibition’s opening in Berlin (Germany), july 2016
- “One”, dance-theater production with 10 dancers, played in 2014 and 2015 in Montpellier (France).
- “Yura Yura feat. Melanie Macha” (Hands label) - Lives of electronic music with dance performances and video projections : Shlagstrom Festival in Berlin (2010), Noxious Art Festival in Paris (2010), Festival Novosonic in Dijon (2011), “Superette Festival” in Switzerland (2011), “Liaisons Dangereuses” Bajkonur in Poland (2012), “Form of Hands” Bönen in Germany (2013)
Visual artist graduate from "Académie Royale des Beaux-Arts de Bruxelles" (Belgium), she is also create aristic designs & automatics/organics drawings. See this work in progress on Instagram
Macha Melanie practices many Dance classes & workshops with many Dance teachers including : Intensive training with Ohahd Naharin and the Batsheva Dance company dancers in Tel Aviv in july/august 2015.
As Dance Teacher, she gives a lot of international Master-classes including :
- "Body through Canevas" GAP IV Venice 2016 (Italy)
- Organic Dance Workshop in Sénégal - AFRICA 2017
- Open Contemporary Masterclass - Riga / LATVIA 2018
Contact : email@example.com